Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project for 3 Challenges

Here is a little project I made for fun. I wasn't sure how to get the right sizes for the inside so I just guessed. I think it came out pretty darn good for my first time. I will be submitting this for Krafin' Kimmie, Delightful Sketches and A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Here was the sketch I had to use:

Here is my project. Kimmie wanted us to create a scene for her challenge and over at A Spoon Full of Sugar, they wanted us to use Spring time:

Here is the inside. I put one pen and one pencil with a pad of sticky notes:

I'll probably end up getting bigger sticky notes to fill out the box. I now know for next time how to get the right size for what I put on the inside.

Thanks,
Maxine

12 Comments:

Julie said...

This is fab. I like the closure on it and how it's hidden when closed. A great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
Julie x

Rachel said...

This is very cute!! thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches.
hugs,
Rachel

csroyal said...

Excellent job using the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

This is great, I love it.How nice to do the sticky notes with pen inside. Great image too.:))
Thanks for joining DS.

Rosalien

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches and Challenges with such a gorgeous card, I like how you've decorated the inside too
Anne x

Wendy Hall said...

Wonderful take on our sketch, you card is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges

Katie said...

Ths is super! What a great gift this would make, wonderful!
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)

Andrea Murdock said...

this is so stinkin sweet! great job!

Nicole said...

This is totally excellent! I love how this sketch worked for your project! Glad to have you join us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

Lisa said...

ohhh how fun thanks for joining us at DS

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my! This is just adorable! I ♥ it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Hugs,
Lisa

dstandard said...

This is so fun - love it!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...