Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Demo Swap

Tonight we have a Demo swap, and we had to make 10 cards for our fellow demos. This is the card that I made. I used Paper Sundaes sketch to do it.

Here is the sketch:

Here is my card:

I used all Stampin' Up! materials for my card. I used Bordering Blue So Saffron, and Naturals Ivory Cardstock, I used the Designer Label Punch, Trio Flower Punch and Scallop Trim Border Punch (which I got free with my $50 purchase, and so can you!) I used Close to Cocoa ink, and I used clear embossing powder with the Chocolate Bunny stamp. I also used the Whimsical Words stamp set for the sentiment (which I also got for free!). I used the brayer on the Final Press embossing folder. That pretty much covers what I used for my card. I hope you guys like it. 

Thanks,
Maxine

4 Comments:

Alica said...

great card - love the color combo and the brown ink on the embossed CS looks great too!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Bananastamper said...

Such a fun stamp and a great card! Thanks for joining us again at Paper Sundaes! Have fun tonight!
Shanna :)

HappyCrafter said...

Oh how pretty, I love that chocolate bunny, it looks just like the ones my grandma bought us when we were kids! I'm glad you joined us with this weeks challenge at Paper Sundaes.

Crystal said...

I love the look of the embossed/distressed background, it's something I will have to try! Thanks for inspiring me & for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...