Sunday, February 21, 2010

My First Digital Scrapbook Page

I made this for the Designed to Inspire your Creativity Challenge aka Scrap and Stamp Saturday. I know that this is a SUPER simple looking scrapbook page, but it literally to me HOURS to complete. I like to think that I'm up to speed with the computer stuff and all, but boy was this not up my alley. I did get the hang of it though, so it should be a smoother ride next time around. Here's my layout which is ALL DIGITAL!!!!

Ok so I know it's kindda "is that it?" but hey it's my first page and trying to understand the layers thing in Paint Shop Pro really got to me. Primas is Cousins (female cousins) in Spanish.

Don't be to hard on me,
Maxine

2 Comments:

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Nothing to be hard about I love it, and dont worry Paint Shop Pro gets easier as you go I have used it for 10 years now .. I gave up on Photoshop as i cant get to used to the layers etc there lol

Pamela said...

Looks great! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...