Sunday, February 21, 2010

1 Card 4 Challenges!!!

Hello again!!! Here is a card that I made for 4 Challenges: Paper Sundaes (Distress your card), Friday Sketchers (use sketch below), High Hopes (add texture), and Cupcake Craft Challenge (keep it simple).

Here is my card:
I used a bit of different things, but I made sure that there was plenty of texture and distressing. You can't really tell, but I crumbled up the scalloped oval paper before attaching the smaller oval. It was a very simple card to say the least!

Thanks,
Maxine

5 Comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your card Maxine, great layout and fabulous colouring of this cute image. I must get this image, Hugs, Nikki x

Alica said...

What a cute card - love the distressing and the papers are so fun!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Crystal said...

Love your colouring & how you used the Cuttlebug embossing folders for the background. Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Sundaes!

Christine said...

Great card, I love that image! Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Melanie said...

Hi Maxine!! Love all the texture you've added to this card. I really like this image, and you've picked a great colour combo to showcase it! Thanks for playing at High Hopes!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...