Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kaboodle Challenge/Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is a project that I made for the following two challenges:

This is the front:
Side view:

Back view:


This was my first attempt at these kinds of boxes. The squares are a little bit off, but you can't really tell unless you make these all the time or something. I used my SU Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper for the first time. I have so much DSP here, but I just don't want to use it for fear that I might run out and it'll get retired! LOL I also used my Eyelet Border punch from SU. Oh, Sale-A-Bration is still going on until the end of March, so if you want to get some free stuff contact me or click on the catalog for more info.

Thanks,
Maxine

8 Comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great windmill for the fancy folds and love the basket. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you back for the next challenge. Marianne x

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable Maxine! It a fabulous basket!!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Laurie Marmon said...

This is a cute, cute basket! Love the color combination used this way. Thanks for sharing a great project!

Faye said...

Your project is totally amazing. Thank you so much for taking part at Kaboodles. x

mudmaven said...

Totally outrageous! Love it and Love your blog header too! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Jill said...

Really love your windmill! Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic,
Thanks for joining in the fun at kaboodle doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WONDERFUL project!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you on the next challenge:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...