Thursday, February 25, 2010

Doodle Dragon Studio/Papertake Weekly Challenges

Here is a card that I made for the following Challenges:

Here is the sketch I used:
Here is my card:


What's that? Oh you just LOVE that paper... I know well, that is from the Sweet Pea Designer Series Stack from Stampin' Up! I'm done being scared of using up all my Designer Paper, I guess if it retires and I can't find it anymore, then it is time to move on. Right??? Uh now I'm scared again... What if I can't find more after it retires? Uh, I'm going to eat some junk food to make me feel better. LOL.

Thanks,
Maxine

6 Comments:

Gramma said...

I think your link may have an issue. All I see are red x's...

Ginny said...

FAB colouring, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

Lelia Pierce said...

I am so loving that bubble paper! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

Hugs,
Lelia

Dawny P said...

Oh how sweet!!! I love the image and colours you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch chick!!! Thank you for joining us over at PTW this week, hugs, Dawny xxx

ileana said...

Cute card! the colors you chose are great!

Gramma said...

Finally can view the card... it is just super!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...