Friday, February 19, 2010

Our First 5K Run!!!!

My and my kids did our first 5K!! I thought for sure we weren't going to make it to the end, but we did!!! Here are the scrapbook pages to prove it!

Journal Entry: "This was our first 5K!!! I didn't think that we would be able to do as good as we did, but we finished it in 53min 28seconds! Not once did Jordyn ask me to pick her up or tell me that we wanted to give up. I'm SO PROUD of her. She is growing up so fast!!!"

I used the Scrap and Stamp Saturday Sketch for the page with the pictures:


We have an 8K coming up in April!! YIKES!!! I'm glad that Jordyn is so motivated to keep active though. I make sure and let her know just how proud I am. She is the only Kindergardner coming up on 20 miles for her Run/Walk Club!

Thanks,
Maxine

1 Comment:

Lacey Stephens said...

Mazine this is a fantastic layout!! What what a wonderful achievement!! I bet you were proud of her!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge last week!! We have a fun one this week...a "hybird" - add a digital element to a traditional paper layout!
~Lacey
PS your order went out today...should arrive monday or tuesday

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...