Wednesday, November 4, 2009

1 Card 3 Challenges

Hola Mi Gente!!!!!

This is a card that I made for 3 challenges. The first was a sketch from A Spoon Full of Sugar, the second we had to use tags for Kraftin' Kimmie, and the last was High Hopes where we had to use snowflakes.

Because of Stampin' Up! rules, I can only tell you about the Stampin' Up! products I used, and I can no longer link to the sites where there are other people selling like product that Stampin' Up! offers. I quit doing challenges because of this, but I can hold back no longer. I will join the challenges, but if I don't qualify because I have to keep my mouth closed then so be it. I'll have fun making the cards just for your viewing!!!!

ANYWAY, back to the card. Here is the sketch that we had to use:





















Here is the card that I created:



















I used the Christmas Cocoa and Holiday Lounge paper from Stampin' Up!.
Thanks,
Maxine

4 Comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Lovely job and sweet image! Thanks for joining this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

dpkennedy said...

Cute snowman! Thanks for playing the High Hopes Challenge!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Very Cute!! Thanks for playing along at High Hopes last week!

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! I love the layout and your wonderful snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have a wonderful sketch this week..made by ME:-) I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...