Monday, October 26, 2009

Where I've been Part 1........

Cards for the Cure Event! Here are some of the pictures of our Cards for the Cure event that we had October 10th 2009. We were able to raise $207 for the Donna Foundation here in Florida.

Here are two photos of the Ladies hard at work and an overview of Joey's Studio.





























Here is a Picture of Mary winning the GRAND PRIZE!!! All of us wanted that AMAZING apron. So lucky!
Here is a picture for the Amazing team that I am so privileged to be a part of. Everything I know I have learned from Joey. She's the one in the middle with all the bling on her apron. That's how you know who's the boss. She is an incredible upline, and I would not trade in my team for the world. Thank you SO much Joey for introducing me to this Lovable World!!!!
















Here is a picture of my VERY FIRST CUSTOMER!!!!! I met Brenda at the Cards for the Cure event, and she just made my day. I was putting so much in to the Stampin' Up! business and not seeing too many results, and then she came along and showed me the light. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH BRENDA FOR SHOWING ME WHY I STARTED ALL THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!






Asbury Pizza donated Pizza to feed us all and they also gave us some frequent buyer cards. If you are ever in the area, stop by and have a bite. Their Pizza is SOOOOOOO Delicious I would eat it every week if my other half would let me! ;)

We had so much fun and it was all for a Great cause. I can't wait for next year.

Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...