Monday, October 26, 2009

Where I've been part 2.....

These are the adorable invitations I made for the party. I made 25 of each of these, and there will be matching candy cans too!!!! I blacked out some of the information..... just so there aren't any party crashers!






























I LOVED the way they turned out. I ended up using crystal effects instead of clear embossing for the Cookie Monster and Elmo invitations. The embossing powder started to stick to some of the invitations, and it was getting on my nerves. The crystal effects took a while to dry, but it was where I wanted it to be and it all came out so smooth. Hope you guys have a great turn out! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING ME TO MAKE YOUR INVITATIONS AND CANS!!!


Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...