Monday, October 26, 2009

Where I've been part 3....

I have been putting together another FUN order for my Family back home!!! Here are the candy cans that I made using empty baby formula cans. These are 25 of Cookie Monster to go with the invitations. I still have the Elmo, Big Bird, and Bert and Ernie to go. However to cut on shipping cost, instead of sending the cans to me and them me sending them back complete; we decided that I would do all the lids for the other 75 cans and just send the wrappers back home. I really enjoyed making these, even though it was a lot of work. I think the end result was great!









Here are the cans ready to leave me. You can see part of the picture of where I photo shopped the baby in with the rest of the characters! Hope you guys enjoy them.

Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...