Thursday, November 19, 2009

High Hopes/A Spoon Full of Sugar/Copic Creations

Here is a card that I made for 3 challenges. The first was High Hopes where we had to use 3 Flowers, 2 Brads, and 1 sentiment. I used the 3 flowers, and I used one regular brad and one Build a Brad from Stampin' Up! for the North Star.
For A Spoon Full of Sugar, we had to use the theme "Baby's First Christmas". That was pretty easy.
For Copic Creations, we had to use Gold. I used this ribbon I got from an online store, and I tried to use the yellow to make more of a gold felling.

Here is the card:



I used the another sheet from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper from SU. It's crazy how many cards you can get decorative back and what nots for cards. I also used my Photo Corners punch for the inside and the Modern Label punch for the back of the sentiment and the Word Window punch for the sentiment.

Thanks for checking out my work,
Maxine

2 Comments:

Amy said...

Great card! I love the colours!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is beautiful Maxine and I adore the cute stamp and the pretty details, Hugs, Nikki x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...