Friday, November 20, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie/Stampin' for the Weekend/ Wags 'n Whiskers/Greeting Farm

This is a card I whipped up for my nephew's upcoming birthday. I used the sketch from Stampin' for the Weekend and I used buttons for the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge. I also had to use circles for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge, and NO DP for The Greeting Farm Challenge. 
Here is the sketch:

Here is the card:



 I used my sherbert buttons from SU and Circle Circus stamp set. If you have any other questions (wink wink) email me.

Thanks,
Maxine

8 Comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card, Maxine! I just love that Super Ryan! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags N Whiskers! hugs!

Jeanette said...

I love this card showcasing Super Ryan! Thanks for joining us this week at Wags 'n Whiskers!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very cute card Maxine, and to link your card to The Greeting Farm go to the Gallery under Farm Fresh Fridays and put it in the current FFF gallery :) Here is a link for you, hope this helps!!! http://www.thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=613

Hugs,
Cheryl

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card, Maxine!! I love how you combined both stamps on the card. And your sentiment is awesome!! Thanks for joining the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge this week!!

Nancy said...

Thank you for making such a great card using my little sketch:O) Love the gorgeous papers, and that image is super cute. Pretty flower and cute buttons.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love your card Maxine and such a great design, Hugs, Nikki x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice layout and I love the bright bleu.

Warm greetings, Renata

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great card, with fab colors and the image is so cute. I like to see cards for boys.
Thanks for joining SFTW and good luck.
Gunn :-D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...