Friday, November 13, 2009

Delightful Sketches Sketch 11

Here is the cute sketch I had to work with this week for Delightful Sketches:

Here is the card that I came up with:



Once again I used up the scraps I had from the last card to do this one. I used my SU and Sizzix embossing folders. I'm trying to get all of my Christmas cards done, but I don't want them all to be the same. I just realized though that I haven't done any of my Thanksgiving card!!!! I better get started on those next week!
Thanks,
Maxine

9 Comments:

csroyal said...

Great card, Maxine!! Love all the dry embossing! Good to see you at Delightful Sketches!

Wendy Hall said...

Super fabby card Maxine!! Glad you joined us at Delightful Sketches!!

Anne said...

A great card Maxine:)
Thanks for playing along with us on Delightful sketches
Anne x

Julie said...

Such a lovely card maxine. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
Julie x

Lisa said...

so cute, great job, thanks for joining us at DS

Rachel said...

oh this is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
hugs,
Rachel

dstandard said...

Just too too cute!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Love your card, love the embossing too.:) Thanks for joining our challenge at Delightful Sketches.

Rosalien

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Maxine!
This is sooo Cute! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!
Hugs,
Lisa

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...