Thursday, November 5, 2009

Card for a Friend

I wanted to make a card for a very close friend of mine. Every time I need her she is always there and most of the time my "visit" with her is to clean up some kind of mess with the courts. It's a long story, but anyway...... I wanted to make a card for her to thank her.
I also used the card for some challenges Tuesday Morning Sketches and Copic Creations. For Tuesday Sketches we had to use a sketch and for Copic Creations we had to use red hair.
Here is the sketch:

Here is my card:




Once again, because of Stampin' Up! rules I can't tell you a thing about this card, but it's a cutie!!!
Thanks,
Maxine

5 Comments:

Gabby said...

Image is adorable! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

GDT~Gabby

Melissa Craig said...

This is sweet. Your friend is very lucky! I love the expression on that girl's face - adorable image!!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Tammy said...

What a fun card. She does look like she needs a vacation.
Thanks for playing along this week with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card!! You did an awesome job!
~Lacey

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute card. I love that image. Thanks so much for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...