Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketches/Wags n Whiskers

Here is a card that I made for the Tuesday Morning Sketches and the Wags n Whiskers Challenges. For the Tuesday Morning Sketch we had to use 3 Decorative Papers, 2 embellishments and 1 flourish. For the Wags n Whiskers challenge we had to "stich 'em up".
Here is my card:






I used the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper from Stampin' Up! along with my Eyelet Border Punch for the inside of the card. I hope you guys like it.

Maxine

3 Comments:

Melissa Craig said...

How cute Maxine! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Gabby said...

Awesome job on the TMS challenge! Thanks for playing along with us!

Gabby *November Guest DT*

Theresa said...

Love the pink and red together. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa (DT)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...