Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar/ Stamp with Fun

Here is a CD case that I made for the Spoon Full of Sugar #68 and Stamp with fun #23 challenges. For a Spoon Full of Sugar, we had to use a sketch, and for Stamp with fun we had to make a CD case.

Here is the Sketch:

Here is what I created:



I used the Te Quiero Mucho stamp set from Stampin' Up!, which is also available in English. I used the Birds & Blooms Die set with my Big Shot, and I don't know what that paper is called.
Thanks,
Maxine

2 Comments:

Mona said...

Hi Maxine your cd case is really great.
Thanks for take part. Mona
swf-team

Lynda Nielsen said...

oh wow... this is amazing! I absolutely adore what you've done here, those birds are just too cute!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...