Thursday, September 17, 2009

1 Card 4 Challenges

This has been a busy week for me. To save some time, I thought that I could still do my challenges, and do one card for multiple challenges.

Here was a sketch that we had to use for Stampin for the Weekend:


I also entered Cupcake Craft Challenges where we had to use Pearls and Swirls, Tuesday Morning Sketches where we had to use ribbon, and A Spoon Full of Sugar where we had to use Autumn.
Here is my card:

The stamp sets I used for this card were Baroque Motifs stamp set for the swirly background of the card and the swirly background of my pumpkin images, Autumn Harvest Stamp set for the images and Deseos Pequenitos stamp set (which is also available in English "Teeny Tiny Whishes") all from Stampin' Up!. I used my Twill Tape Ribbon in 3/4 inch and 1-1/2 inch which I colored in Autumn colors and stamped the other image on. For my punches I used the Word Windo punch for the sentiment, the Modern Label punch for the piece behind the sentiment and the Photo Corners punch for the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking,
Maxine

10 Comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Great card!! Love the inside too. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Sheri

crafty amy said...

Great card very seasonal and a great take on Donna's sketch :D

Thank you for still joining us this week at stampin' for the weekend.

X Amy X

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card! Great colors and ribbon.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Maxine:O) Love the colours, great take on Donna's sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wonderful card. And these Autum colors are so warm and beautiful. Great take on Donnas Sketch. Thanks for joining SFTW challenge this week and good luck.
Gunn :-D

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Maxine! I love the pumpkins and the colours you chose.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW. :)
Hugs, Vanja

Donna said...

This is beautiful Maxine, you've done a smashing job with this weeks pearls and swirls theme, love your colour combination! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Maxine, what a fab card. I love the image and the colour scheme is perfect. Great layout and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Theresa said...

Nice card. Great coloring.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Theresa

Liza said...

Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...