Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pretty Purses and a Backpack

I came across templates for these, and I decided to make these lovely purses. You can either make them the way I did here or not put the extra oval in the center.

I used the Rasberry Tart Designer paper for the pink purse along with the Pink Passion cardstock. I used the Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper along with the Pumpkin Pie cardstock. These were all Stampin' Up! of course.
I made this cute little backpack from Loves Me Designer Paper. It was a lot harder to make this than I thought, but I didn't have all the right tools to make the holes where I needed them. There are a number of people that make this backpack so I thought that it would be cool to make it. My daughter knew what it was when I was done with it, so I don't think that I messed it up.
Thanks for taking a peek,
Maxine

1 Comment:

A Touch of SOL said...

Mira Nena voy a pasar toda la noche en tu blog...Todavias tiene el "template" para hacer las carteras...Mi hija Solimar le encantaria hacerlas...Gracias por la inspiracion!
Marisol Gutierrez

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...