Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stamp with fun Challenge/Belli Challenge

We had to use a Autumn or Halloween theme and use things that we had laying around for the Belli Challenge and here is the sketch that we had to use for Stamp with fun:


Here is the card that I made:

I had SOO much fun with this one. The stamp sets I used were Deseos pequenitos (also available in English: Teeny Tiny Wishes) and House of Haunts stamp set from Stampin' Up!. I also used my Word Window and Photo Corners punches which are also from Stampin' Up!. I actually burnt the edges of the yellow and white of the card!!! My daughter said "Mommy mommy you can't do that!" I made sure that I let her know only adults can do this and only over water, because I was doing it over the sink. I left the ashy look on the white of the card, because I thought it just gave it more of a Halloween look. I made the candy corn all on my own by trial and error. Some of them look funny, and other look good. I'm happy with the way it turned out though.

Thanks,
Maxine




7 Comments:

Mona said...

what a wonderful card.
Great take on the sketch
Hugs Mona
swf-team

Fern said...

Love the way you burned the edges, very creative.. Great images, it's perfect for a Halloween Card... Thanks for playing along with us over at the Creative Belli Challenge...

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a great job combining these challenges. I love that scary house!! Thanks for playing along with the Belli challenge.

Dani said...

Wow! What an awesome card! I love how the burnt edges, great touch! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

Chrissy D said...

This is sooo much FUN! I love how you incorporated the sketch too! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!!

Ceal said...

cute card thanks for playing along with us Belli girls!

Priscilla said...

WOw.. look at all these nice things that my cousin can make!! i love it! It's so creative and different!! i want one.. lol!..

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...