Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cards for the Cure

Here is some information for our upcoming Charity card event. If you are not located in my area, you can still join in on the fun. Just let me know if you would like to join, and I will make it happen!!!


We’re Celebrating National Card Making Month with a fun FREE card making event! Bring your One Dollar Bills for our great raffle prizes to benefit the Donna Foundation and Breast Cancer Awareness.

When: October 10, 2009
Time: 10am-2pm
Where: 3436 Peoria Road Orange Park, 32065

Call me or email me for more details.
Demonstrator Name: Maxine Rebeles
Phone: (956)222-1380 Email: maxine.rebeles@yahoo.com

YUMMIE SNACKS! RAFFLE PRIZES! CUTE CARDS!
“A friend is like a good Bra. Close to your heart, hard to find and Supportive”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...