Saturday, June 26, 2010

Technique Tuesdays!!!!!

Technique Tuesday Preview for August 10, 2010
We will be learning how to do the "Stained Mosaic"



Note: If you ever miss a class and would like to have a kit set aside for you, just let me know and I'll make sure and save you one.


Thanks,
Maxine




Technique Tuesday Preview for August 3, 2010
We will be learning how to do the "Joseph's Coat" Technique.

(I kind of messed this one up, because I used a wet paper towel instead of a dry one! I got it all figured out for the card though.)


Note: If you ever miss a class and would like to have a kit set aside for you, just let me know and I'll make sure and save you one.

Thanks,
Maxine



Technique Tuesday Preview for July 27, 2010

We will be learning how to do the "Cracked Glass" Technique.




This is a late post, and I'm sorry you guys! If you do want to take this class, let me know you "caught" my late post and I'll give you half off this class!
Note: If you ever miss a class and would like to have a kit set aside for you, just let me know and I'll make sure and save you one.

Thanks,
Maxine



Technique Tuesday Preview for July 20, 2010

We will be learning how to do the "Faux Metal" technique.



If you would like to join in on this class just contact me to reserve your spot.
Note: If you ever miss a class and would like to have a kit set aside for you, just let me know and I'll make sure and save you one.

Thanks,
Maxine



Technique Tuesday Preview for July 13, 2010

We will be learning how to do "Chalkboard" You will get your ring and your first Top Note at this class.



If you want to join in the fun just let me know!
Thanks,
Maxine



I will be starting Technique Tuesdays July 13th 2010 and this class will be held every Tuesday of the month. I will post the upcoming technique preview here for the upcoming class, and the class fee will be $5. You'll get a "technique ring" which you will add to every week and you'll get to make a card with the Technique you learned that day. For more information, contact me.

Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...