Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Grunge Bracelets

Here are some basic Grunge bracelets that I made with the inspiration of Beate. The backs are all a light brown, and they all have a shimmer to them. (Thanks Lacey) I didn't add any embellishments to them, because I wanted to keep them simple for a later class.

Here is my 1inch green/blue collection
Here is my 1inch pink/red collection
Here is my 1 1/2 inch pink collection

Here is my 1 1/2 inch blue collection
Here is my 1 1/2 inch purple collection
Here is my 1 1/2 inch yellow collection
If anyone is interested in these or a specific embossed type and color let me know!
Thanks,
Maxine

5 Comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh how fun!! What a great idea!! By the way, the Roll Call Kit is back in stock!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

A Touch of SOL said...

Mira Amiga...No te he hablado por mucho tiempo...Me encanta tus pulseras. Yo tambien hice un monton...How are you babe? I miss you!

Tammy Clarke said...

These are very interesting Maxine, I've never seen them before. I followed the link to see how they are made, but I don't know what grunge board is. I would love to hear more about these. Thanks, Tammy

Ann Schach said...

These are so cute! I had not seen them before! Lots of variety!

Chanda said...

These are so cool! Great idea! TYFS!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. I'm a new follower

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...