Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Daughter's B-Day Party


After going from Transformers to Princessess to Clowns to Pirates and on and on my daughter finally decided to stick with Pirates for the theme of her Birthday Party. I designed her invitations by trial and error. They were pretty easy once I got the hand of it and knew what I wanted to use.
 Here is what I came up with for the girls:


Here is what I came up with for the Boys:

I found the map online and I printed it out and burned the edges. I like the look, but inking the edges was so much easier. I used one of the #4 Texture Plates.

I searched and searched for a way to make a treasure chest goody box, and I came across Monika's post. What a life saver!!!! I whipped these up in no time and was able to put in some cute little stuff. Thanks Monika for the great idea and allowing me to use it!!

Here is what is inside:
I also made large cello bags for the candy that they'll get from the pinata. (I'll have those pictures after the party.) I have them for boys and girls.
Here is a closer look of what is inside for the boys:
Here is a closer look of what is inside for the girls. They'll only get one bracelet, but they came in two colors.

My daughter actually helped me put most of the stuff together, but since she still can't really tell what day is what she has NO clue that we're having her party soon. =) I think I'm gonna miss these days.


Thnaks,
Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...