Friday, June 4, 2010

Headbands

I made these for my daughter, and for her cousins. I haven't seen anything like this on the market yet, so I was pretty happy with the way they turned out. If anyone is interested let me know. I made them with the old In Colors of 2009-2010 and some left over ribbon I had before I joined Stampin' Up!. Let me know what you gals think. If you would like to place an order for any of the Bold named headbands, you can click on the Kits section for you options.
Bermuda Bay:
Crushed Curry:
Dusty Durango:
Soft Suede:
Melon Mambo:
Rich Razzleberry:
Rich Razzleberry with Bermuda Bay:
Crushed Curry with Dusty Durango:

Thanks,
Maxine

5 Comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

Maxine...WOW! tu talento es de lo ultimo...tienes que compartir come hacerlas para hacerlas para Solimar...

Sarah said...

These are so pretty! I love the colours you used!

Stampwab Creates said...

These are awesome! I've always wanted to make hair accessories for my daughter.
I'm a new follower-
http://www.stampwab.com

Amanda Corbet said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog www.kraftingkreations.blogspot.com and on Stampin' Connection. I'm a follower!

Julie said...

Holy Smokes!! These are gorgeous. Is there any way you would consider making a tutorial. Love, love, love them. Found you from Chanda's thread on Stampin' Connection. Following you now :-)

Julie Babcock
www.craftasticpassion.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...