Friday, August 14, 2009

Done with the invitations

I had a request from my Sister-in-Law to make 100 Hulk invitations and 100 candy bags (50 for girls and 50 for boys) to go with the invitations. I also made little prize cans (one for a girl and the other for a boy) out of my baby's empty formula cans. This is what I came up with. I had been working on them for little under a month now.















All the Hulks were colored in by hand!!! I used 4 different greens and 2 purples. I inked all the edges of the baggies, and the cans. It was hard work, and she was my first order!!!!!! I am happy to have finished them and can't wait to see where it takes me from here.
THANKS ERIKA!!!!!!
Maxine

1 Comment:

Lacey Stephens said...

Holy moly!! That is a lot of invitations!! Wow...that's a LOT of kids at a birthday party!!
You did a great job. I am sure it was a TON of work!
By the way, thanks for linking my candy!
~Lacey
www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...