Friday, August 14, 2009

1 Card 3 Challenges

I have made the following card for 3 challenges. The first is A Spoon Full of Sugar Sketch 64 by Camilla, where we had to use the sketch. This gave me the layout for my card.
Then there is the Whiff of Joy Challenge #43 where we had to use brown, pink, and a Whiff of Joy stamp.
The last is Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge #11 where we had to use the theme "Days Gone By" with a vintage look.

Here is Camilla's sketch:



Here is my take on the sketch:




I used my paper to make her clothes and head band, because I didn't have the right colors to match the background. I used a lighter brown and pink then what I am use to, but I thought that it might add to the vintage look a little.
Thanks for looking,
Maxine

11 Comments:

Nancy said...

Wonderful, Maxine:O) Love the gorgeous papers, and the paperpiecing on that lovely image. Great take on the vintage challenge.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Rach said...

a beautiful card maxine, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy. hugs rachxx

Vicki said...

This is lovely Maxine, such pretty papers and the WOJ image looks fab paper pieced too. Thank you for joining in with this weeks SFTW challenge, good luck xx vicki xx

Donna said...

Lovely card Maxine, love the paper piecing you've done on Willow's outfit to match the papers.Great sketch you followed as well and the inside of the card looks wonderful too.
Thank you for participating in the "Stampin' for the Weekend" challenge this week.. Good luck and we hope you'll continue to join in on the challenges on a weekly basis. Have a wonderful day.
Donna xx

Juls said...

such a pretty card!

Chris said...

A gorgeous card and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and how you decorated the inside too with those lovely papers. Chris :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, love the paper peicing!

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers and the paper piecing. Great job.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
Vanja

Kimmi said...

Brilliant card. Love the colours. Your little image looks fabulous in her paper pieced clothes!
Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. We hope you had fun and that you join us again soon. Good Luck.

Kimmi

crafty amy said...

beautiful card I love the colour combo and that paper piecing is stunning and well done for combining all the challenges I love that layout :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow this is beautiful. I love all the gold colors. Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...