Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Delightful Sketches #3/Cupcake Challenge 50

Here is a card that I made for Delightful Sketches #3 and Cupcake Challenge 50. This is what I pulled off of the Cupcake Challenge's website "Onto this weeks challenge which has been chosen by DT member Stephanie and she has a colour theme for you this week of Green, Pink, Brown and as Stephanie loves Animals & Flowers, she would also like to see these included on your creations". I tried to add a little bit of everything. I only had one animal though. I hope that was enough.
For the Delightful Sketches Challenge, we had to use this sketch:



Here is what I came up with......





I used the new in colors from Stampin' Up! and used my new hostess set. I just love that bird!!!
Thanks for looking,
Maxine

10 Comments:

Wendy Hall said...

What a pretty cardd !! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card.. xD

csroyal said...

Very nicely done, Maxine! It's just great! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches.

Stephanie said...

This is adorable and I will comment from 2 teams as I am on both Design teams, great job on sketch and great job on the CCC challenge also.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Maxine, what a lovely card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Maxine! Well done for incorporating all the elements of this weeks challenge! Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Crafts :) Donna x

Liza said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Pop's Cards said...

Love this one it is adorable, the sponging looks fab too a really stunning card, thanks for joining us at Cupcake, hugs Pops x

Rachel said...

WoW GORGEOUS card!!
hugs,
RAchel

Alysabeth said...

Wow what a pretty card:o) Thanx for playing with us, hope to see you back again:o)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...