Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Delightful Sketches #2 Challenge/Stamp With Fun

This is a card that I am entering in two challenges.
Delightful Sketches is having their 2nd ChallengeI didn't find them in time for the first one, but I had enough time to join in for this round. We had to use the layout that was given.
Stamp With Fun is also having challenge #15. We either had to use shapes or punches. Since the layout that Delightfull Sketches had was covered with shapes, I decided to enter it in the Stamp with Fun challenge too.
Here is what I made:



It looks like a cute sketch, so I gave it a shot:






I used a digital stamp for the mouse, and created the cheese all on my own! I used popdots on both the mouse and the cheese, which you really can't see. The lighting is a little off on this one I know, but I will get it right one of these days. I was just excited to post mine on their blog.

Thanks,
Maxine

6 Comments:

Wendy Hall said...

How cool is this Maxine, I luuuuuuuv what you have done with my little mouse!! very creative girl!! Thanks for joining us over at Delightful Sketches!!

csroyal said...

So cute! A great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!

Unknown said...

Oh he is so cute.. wished I thought of using him. Great job.

Unknown said...

so very cute, thanks for playing with us at DD :)

Alysabeth said...

Awesome card! thanx for playin with us, hope to see you back next week:o)

Stephanie said...

Oh my look how creative you are with the cheese, love your card... Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...