Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call

I found a challenge on http://katharina1704.blogspot.com/. I just LOVE the Whiff of Joy Stamps. As some of you know I just got into all this craft stuff, and I must say Whiff of Joy is just Amazing!!! There are some great rewards to be won in this challenge.


Here is the sketch:


Here is my card.....





My friend is having a baby boy in a couple of weeks, so I thought that this would be the perfect way to do a challenge and have a card to give away. Thank you so much for the chance to show off some of my love for the craft.
Maxine

4 Comments:

Tanya said...

You did a great job with this sketch! Love your coloring!

Kim Dellow said...

Very pretty, love the colours you have matched the image to. Lovely. Kim

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! The image is adorable and I love the flowers.
Vanja

Lotti said...

What a beautiful card - I love the colours. Not the overused powder blue but still dreamy and romatic, simply great!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...