Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Samples

Here is a Quinceanera card I made.



These are the first cards I made at Your Creative Oasis with Joey. I learned so much my first day. I learned how to emboss (the "you rock" card), I used water colors for the first time (the "bee" card), I did multiple colored markers for one stamp, (the "cupcake" card), I used the Big Shot for the first time (the "thank you" card), I inked the edge of the card to give it some dimension (the "clock" card), I used chipboard and cardstock to create the "bird box". I joined Stampin Up! after that, because I just fell in love with everything they had.
There's more to come. I hope you enjoyed these.
Maxine

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowza all these great projects in one post! I LOVE the castle card, it turned out fab! good luck with your SU! business!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...