Thursday, July 1, 2010

Carousel Trinket Box

Here is a Carousel Trinket Box that I made with the help of Tammy Beaver. I've been buying a lot of tutorials, but I haven't been using them. I've decided that I'll make at least 2 a month and share them with you. Here is my first one:
Top View:

1st Side View:

2nd Side View:

3rd Side View:

Last Side View:

It was a lot of fun making. If any of you guys just throw away your plastic ring after your ribbon is all used up, I'd love to pay for the shipping to get them! I'd like to have a class on this, but I need some more of those plastics to make these babies spin! Oh YEAH!!!!

Thanks for having a peek at my work,
Maxine

8 Comments:

Jennifer Thomas said...

Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:

www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Lisa Curry said...

Following from SC. Your blog looks great!

stampingwithlulu said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Maxine. I'm now following you as well.

Murtuza said...

Hey,
Thats very creative.

I am your new follower.

http://www.white-fence.blogspot.com

Shannon Willis said...

Wow, you have so many interesting projects on your blog. I am glad I found you through Stampin Connection. I would love it if you followed me.

Be Blessed,

Shannon
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Thanks Maxine! I just started following.
www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

Mary Director said...

Love it !!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog too today.

Jessica Ying said...

I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks!
www.yoyostamping.com

Will have to try this cute project myself!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...