Monday, December 14, 2009

Paperbag Album

Hello,
Here is the first paperbag album that I made with my daughter. We actually went to the YMCA together and made it with some of the other kids there. This was mine:







I used 2 paperbags and alternated between solid cardstock and designer paper. I used the Close to Cocoa, Holiday Lounge and Merry Moments Designer Series papers for my kits. Not all the kits had the same paper. I used my Christmas Punch, Patterned Pines, A Holly Jolly Christmas, and Temporada Navidena for my stamps. I wanted the kids to have a few to choose from. My daughter left some of her solid pages blank to write on though, so that is another option that the kids could have.
If you would like to buy one or more of these kits, I still have some available here. The come with the precut paper, ribbon and bags.
Thanks,
Maxine

2 Comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Maxine.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog, especially since it means that I can now visit yours! You have so many great projects on your Blog. I particularly love anything 3D.
By the way, I speak Spanish too! I was born in Uruguay but have lived in Australia for most of my life.
Let me take this opportunity to wish you & your loved ones a wonderful Christmas & many blessings for the year ahead.

Andrea.

A Touch of SOL said...

Gracias Maxine...Es verdad me da mucha alegria tener una familia grande...y eso que no puse una foto de mi hermana mayor y ella tiene 3 hijas y 3 hijos...Que lindo te quedo este proyecto y compartir con tu hija es un tiempo muy especial...
Marisol Gutierrez

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...