Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Class, Christmas Class!!!!

Well, I have been a busy little bee for the past couple of weeks. I have been working on this and that, and well here is one of the classes that I have coming up.




I got the design for almost all of these from Gretchen, but I did make some changes here and there, and I created a girl elf to go with the boy. These are boxes for little Christmas goodies. They were a bit of work, but I've been working with migraines again, so that might have had something to do with it. If you are interested in taking the class, or have any questions feel free to email me for more information.
Thanks,
Maxine

2 Comments:

Mina said...

fantastic boxes Maxine and such brilliant designs, they made me smile...thank you for visiting my blog I really appreciate it
Mina xxx

Sandi said...

These are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CUTE!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...