Saturday, July 28, 2012

TGF & Craft Your Days Away Challenges

The Challenge over at The Greeting Farm was to use your dies or punches. The Challenge over at Craft Your Days Away was to use Grey and one other color. 

Here is my card:

Here is the finished inside:

I tried to stick to the Grey and Brown theme, although I did use tan for the skin. I colored the flowers with Copic markers to make them match with the rest of the card. I used my Star die and glued some ribbon to the back of it, which I think gave it a different look rather than a plain one. For the boots on the top, I used charms that I had gotten a while back from Stamp and Create. I just had to cut the tops off so that they could be button looking instead of charm looking. I finished up the inside of the card, because I think that a card always looks better with a finished inside. 

Thanks,
Maxine

3 Comments:

paper fun said...

Super sweet card. I love that image. So western with the grays and browns.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our grays plus one challenge.

Mari

eva said...

i love that star die and how you embellished it! good luck with the challenge!

Jacqui P said...

great card! such a fun image!
thankyou so much for joining the fun this time over at Craft Your Days Away challenge!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...