Monday, June 6, 2011

Changing Names

As some of you may have noticed, I am in the process of changing my blog. I wanted to incorporate my sister in my business, since she has been the backbone I have needed to keep going. My new blog name and store name will be "Hermanas Bowtique". Roberta, aka Berdie, will handle most if not all the business in Laredo as she has been doing, and I will continue to do my best to meet the orders here in Florida and everywhere else. There will be a big sale to celebrate the "official" opening of the new store and blog fronts once I have everything up and running. If you are currently a follower on Facebook, I will lose you once I change the store name, but the url for this blog will remain the same for now. Please email me if you have any questions.


Thanks,
Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...