Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My "Black Friday Special"

As some of you may know, I make and sell bows. Well, I've decided to have my own little "Black Friday" event. It will be Buy one and get one of equal or lesser value 1/2 off! It's a great time to stock up and save. Just email me or phone in your orders. It's that simple, and you won't even have the headaches of standing in those long lines!

Another thing that I'll be doing is giving away a $50 gift certificate to the person who has the most people sign up for my blog or my Facebook page: Mi Pedaso de Cielo. Just tell them to give me your name when they sign up.

So that's what I have in store for "Black Friday". I hope you can make it!

Thanks,
Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...