Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Candy Cans

Here are 3 out of the 6 colors I used for my nephews candy cans. His Birthday party theme is "Zombies".





All of them are embossed with different textures, and they were sponged in either red or black ink. They also have either a worm cone, eyepop, boogy burger, or foot pop on them. I wanted to make sure that no two cans were the same so that the kids could tell whose was whose. It took me longer this time to make them all, since now I can't just craft my time away. I think they came out pretty good, and I hope the kids love them.

Thanks,
Maxine

1 Comment:

Marcia's Sweet Cakes said...

Hola,
estoy siguiendo to blog gracias a stampin connection.
Marcia
stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...