Friday, September 3, 2010

Bows/Clips for sale!


Alligator clips $1 for the set or $.50 each.

Bees are $2 for the set or $1 each.

Ladybugs are $2 for the set or $1 each.

Butterflies are $2 for the set or $1 each.

Dragonflies are $2 for the set or $1 each.

Flowerloop bos are $6 each.

Korker bows are $5 each.

Dangling Korker bows are $6 each.

Loop bows are $3 each.

Snap clips are $2 for the set or $1 each.
Headbands are $5 and can be made in 7 different styles using at least 2 colors. You can choose up to 4 colors.
I have colors that you can choose from that will be posted in this link. If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Maxine

1 Comment:

Chanda said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...