Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My "Ed Hardy" inspired Rag Bags

I've been working on some rag bags for some of my family members. They said that they are really into Ed Hardy, but were looking to save a little money, and this is what I came up with:

1)Here is a pink one, which I happen to also have the black fabric background for. It's a little bit more girly and has some glitter on it.

2)This one has hearts on it and has some glitter also.

3) I think this pattern is just fun. It has swords, skulls, hearts and roses!

4)This one has skulls and roses and I love the way the red pops out.

1 sneak)This isn't part of the "goth" collection, but is part of another collection I'm working on. It's a little sneak peak.

Let me know what you guys think. I'll be posting some more soon.

Thanks,
Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...