Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1 Card 2 Challenges

Here is a card that I made for 2 Challenges. I was told that I should try and make a card with only Stampin' Up! materials since I am a Demonstrator. I have been getting away from doing that, so here is what I came up with for the following challenges:



I used the rest of the Sweet Pea DSP that I had left over, Taken with Teal cardstock and ink pad, A Little Somethin' Hostess stamp set for the sentiment and Circle Circus stampset for the background. I used the Flower Daisies #2 for the flower in the center.

Thanks,
Maxine

5 Comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so lovely ! The flower is gorgeous and I do like the papers you have chosen. Smiles from Catherine

Donna said...

Fab card for this weeks challenge and such scrummy papers you have used...thanks for playing along with Cupcake this week :) Donna x

lizzaveta said...

So elegant card! I love this color)

dstandard said...

Great card with the sketch!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Maxine, what a beautiful card. The flower looks amazing and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...