Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nerds Goody Bags

I got this idea from another wonderful blogger...Angie.. Thanks!!!! I came up with a little twist to my Nerd Goodies. This is what I did.....


Here's a close up of each little baggy:





My daughter LOVED these little baggies. We decided to make them for her friends at school for Valentine's Day. She loves to use the Big Shot!  I decided that I can just write the childs name on the top tab in either black or white ink.
Everythink except the White Cardstock is in the current in color: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede. I used the small 3" by 5" Cellophane Bags from Stampin' Up!. I used the Perfect Polka Dots, Final Press and Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folders I used the Scallop Edge, Eyelet Border, Pinking Hearts Border and Scallop Trim Border Punches. Did you know that you can get the Scallop Trim Border Punch FREE with you order of $50 or more through the Sale-A-Bration promotion? Well you do now! Place any order through me and for every $50 you spend in merchandise you can get 1 FREE item from our New Sale-a-Bration Catalog!!!!! You can check out the available free items through the Sale-a-Bration online catalog on the right.

If you want to have some of these Nerds Valentine Goody Bags, I have some kits available! I am offering sets of 8 per kit. Check out my Kits page for more details!

Thanks,
Maxine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...