Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1 Card 3 Challenges

Hello!!!! I have made the following card for the following challenges:



Once again I used my DSP from the Welcome Neighbor and Sweet Pea packs. I just love how everything goes together so well. I also used the Taken with Teal cardstock and brads to blend everything together. For those of you that have brought this to my attention, the Welcome Neighbor DSP can only be gotten for FREE with your $50 purchase. This is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration items, which ends at the end of this month.  

Thanks,
Maxine

5 Comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Maxine. Love the colours you've used and the adorable image also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute card , i love the colours
Lisa ;)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so sweet Maxine and I love the pretty colours, Thanks for playing!

Hugs,
Nikki x

Co-owner of Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Lacey Stephens said...

What a great card, sweetie!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge this week!! We have another fun one this week...tags or bookmark!! We hope you can play along with us again this week!
~Lacey Stephens
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers co-owner

Sharon Caudle said...

What a cute card, Maxine! Great colors and I just love that adorable image! Thanks so much forjoining us at Wags 'n Whiskers and hope you join us again this week!
hugs!
Sharon

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...