Thursday, January 14, 2010

1 Project 8 Challenges!!!!!!

Boy OH Boy have I been busy trying to get this and that done. I had forgotten about all the challenges. I decided to save some time why not kill 8 birds with one stone HUH? Let see there is the Kaboodle Doodles, High Hopes, Wags 'n Whiskers, Scrapmagasinet, Cupcake Craft, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Card Patterns and last but not least, Kraftin' Kimmie! Whoo!!!! There were request to use sketches, bows here, ribbon there, non traditional Valentine colors with them, no cards for those guys and metal everywhere oh my!

This is what I cam up with to please them all........Are you ready? Ok here it is.......




Do you get it? It's a CD holder!!!! My sister has been wanting me to burn a CD for her. (I told her she should just send me a memory card for her MP3 Player and I'd put the songs on that) Any way I put some songs on here for her and put on the inside "Hope you Rock this CD out!!!" for Valentines day. I was going to just give her a card, but I thought this would be better. Hope you guys like it.

Thanks,
Maxine

15 Comments:

Lilacanglia said...

This is fantastic,
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hope to see you again soon,
Hugs
Angie

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful CD Holder Maxine, what a wonderful surprise for your Sister, I love the pretty colour combination, Hugs, Nikki x

Melissa Craig said...

This is really cute! I love making CD holders.

Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Angela said...

Cute; I just love those shiny bubbles! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Unknown said...

A fantastic CD holder - thanks for joining in with the Kaboodledoodle challenge.

Gabby said...

Que bello!

Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

yyam said...

Oh lovely! Love the combination of papers with the cute image! :)

dstandard said...

This is just precious - love the image!

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful job!! Thanks for trying my sketch..

whoistracy said...

This is adorable Maxine! I can't believe you combined EIGHT challenges on this?!?! I combined three on a card I made the other day and thought I was a superstar. LOL

Lacey Stephens said...

This is fantastic!! I love how you were able to incorporate so many challenges into 1 card!! I love making CDs for gifts and your CD holder is perfect! Thanks for playing along with our challenges this week!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT
Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner

Theresa said...

What a great project!!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sassytjw - DT

Saxo Stamper said...

Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodledoodle challenge, clever idea and so pretty.

Karen
KD DT

Chrissy D said...

CUTE projects!

Jill said...

Great idea and its so pretty. Thanks for playing along with Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...