Thursday, November 12, 2009

1 Card 3 Challenges

Hola Mi Gente!!!!!
Here is a card that I made for 3 Challenges, and it is also the card that will be going to Noah on behalf of someone else.
I used the Sketch from High Hopes, curtosey of Lacey the magnificent. I also added in the "Snow much fun" from Cupcake Craft Challenge and "create a scene" from A Spoon Full of Sugar. I'm going to look into seeing if I can set up the links for the Challenge blogs. I hate not being able to do that, and I don't think you can buy anything right off of the Challenge blogs. I'll update this post with the links later if I can.
Any who, on with the show.... Here is the wonderful sketch I had to work with:


















Here is the card that I made:





















I used the Sizzix snow flakes and SU Petals-A-Plenty embossing folders. I also used the SU Real Read cardstock and the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper.

Hope you guys like it,

Maxine

5 Comments:

dpkennedy said...

Very sweet card! Love how you finished the inside too! Thanks for playing the High Hope Challenge!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maxine, just perfect for our snowy theme challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, perfect for this week's theme. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Maxine, what a cute card. The image is adorable and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Super cute and I love the sweet image, Hugs, Nikki x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...